Emergency Lighting Testing
PAT Central carries out annual 3 hour Emergency Lighting Testing.
Our experienced technicians have completed NICEIC, ELECTRA, ECA accredited training and are able to advise regarding all necessary changes to emergency lighting and signage in order to comply with BS 5266 emergency lighting standards.
Emergency Lighting Certificates are given upon completion of testing. Premises Emergency Lighting System Log Books will be maintained for your records. Our technicians can advise all responsible persons on how to carry out the monthly Emergency Lighting tests.
Our technicians are equipped with the latest LUX meters to accurately assess required light levels for emergency lighting areas including exit routes, points of emphasis and areas of risk when photometric data sheets are not available. Technicians will inspect all Emergency Luminaires to advise where lamp and battery replacement is required.
What the test includes:
- 3 hours Emergency Lighting Test
- Lighting Level Assessment (when Photometric data is not available)
- Inspection of Emergency Lighting Luminaire lamps and batteries
- Cleaning of Emergency Lighting Luminaires
- Inspection of Emergency Signage
- Maintaining Emergency Lighting Log Book
- Emergency Lighting Test Certificate