Fire Alarm Testing
Why have a fire alarm test?
The maintenance and testing of a Fire Detection and Alarm systems is a legal requirement to protect employees and the general public in the event of a fire.
PAT Central LTD is able to carry out the six month and annual inspection, testing and servicing of Fire Detection and Alarm systems. Our NICEIC trained and qualified engineers will ensure the fire alarm system is correctly maintained to BS 5839. As members of The UK Fire Association, we offer Fire Alarm Testing that you can trust.
Six month Test – Sample testing of different detectors and devices within a Zone
Annual Test – All detectors and devices tested
Fire Alarm Servicing Includes:
- Smoke, Heat and CO Detectors visually examined to ensure they have not been, covered, painted or damaged, and then function tested
- Manual call points function tested
- Where fitted, remote indicators checked for correct operation
- Audible and Visual Alarm Devices tested to ensure they operate correctly
- Accessible cables and fixings inspected for damage and correct installation
- Testing and inspection of control panel and battery supply
- Issuing Certificate of Services and completion of fire alarm logbook entry
Fire Alarm Testing and Servicing starts from £120 + VAT.
This is includes up to 5 devices and fire control panel tested.
Additional savings apply when Fire Alarm Testing is booked together with any of our other services.
Note – Special rates apply for out of hours and weekend appointments.